8.4.08

My Second Resounding Experience

Hello again. I hope at this point that you've read the previous posts so I won't lose you.

Assuming that you have read them, I'll start off by telling you that this next experience took place while listening to an exercise titled Liftoff from the third wave of the Gateway Experience.

A few minutes into it and my eyes are darting around uncontrollably while images of every imaginable scenario flood my consciousness. A low tone registers as it enters the audible range and I feel it grab onto me, like a surfer locked in the tube of a cresting wave. I rode this wave of energy up as my body surged with the inflow of resonating wave patterns. Every particle in my body began to accelerate its rate of spin and the subatomic particles resounded in a symphony of harmonic unity. I felt myself lighten.

I felt a charge up my spinal chord, as if body's antenna was aligning to receive some kind of cosmic input. Then the amazing thing happened. The pulse did not come from some outside source, but from within. I could see the vortex of energy swirling through my chest lifting my spine into an s-curve.

A loud pop washed through my head, into my body, then into each one of my limbs and finally out my fingers and toes. I heard a voice and saw flashes of images showing myself at some unknown time sitting in front of a computer hovering in the air. I immediately went into a deep sleep until being brought out of the meditative state.

The next day I downloaded a program which generates binaural beats off the internet and I tried to replicate the effect. I started at the earth's resonant frequency 7.83Hz and proceeded to climb up to an intended tone of over 2000Hz. At around 900 Hz, I stood up out of my chair, but not of my own volition. I was propelled upwards like a rocket and I was cradled by my spine like a baby being coddled by its mother, I felt weightless. I left the dial alone at that point and proceeded to perceive my body becoming lighter and lighter. After a minute like this (+-), my head felt like the weight of my body was pulling down on it so I removed the headphones.

I felt amazing. Needless to say, I am still experimenting with this particular effect and will update you as to my progress with further experiences.

I would love to hear about any other experiences similar to this one, and I hope you enjoyed hearing about this. More to come soon!

No comments: