11.4.08

The Bronnikov Method

Aloha Everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! This time my topic is a mental enhancement system known tentatively as the Bronnikov Method (after the founder of the program, Dr. Vyacheslav Mikhailovic Bronnikov, his Ph.D is in Philosophy btw). This method is constructed around a multitude of ancient teachings and modern techniques, which combine to form a system that can (supposedly) unlock the abilities which lay dormant in all of us.

From what I've been able to gather, much like the programs involving the Psychic Children of China, Bronnikov got started in his research by working with blind, deaf, and disabled children. Students of his method have been able to develop a "second sight" which allows them to regain control of their life even without the use of their eyes, ears, or whichever part of the body happens to be damaged. They have also developed the ability to self heal, to diagnose the ailments of others, and some have even developed a completely photographic memory.

One of the amazing things about the Bronnikov Method, the thing that first caught my attention, was the fact that Bronnikov himself clearly states that he is not the creator of this system, but only the creator of its organizational structure. He bases all of his exercises on methods employed by the most ancient and wisest of civilizations, the Vedas, the I Ching, and the Bardo Thodol are all included in his system, and that surely piques my interest. I think it's safe to say that the pyramid builders and ancient temple architects knew a little bit more about the unseen forces of the world than we do....yes even today.

I have read many stories about the Bronnikov Method online and I have found a few sites that attempt to debunk the Bronnikov Method, namely James Randi, the infamous ex-magician trickster turned debunker, but I would hardly consider him an impartial judge. I have also been unable to find any evidence directly contradicting what Bronnikov is claiming, aside from the fact that he has yet to claim the infamous JREF Million-Dollar-Challenge Prize Money, which according to James Randi is proof enough of the hoax. Well I beg to differ, but I have had many out of body experiences which I cannot prove, and I am still certain of their validity. The same things were originally said about crop circles, but now there are peer-reviewed scientific journals that are starting to publish articles about them. I believe that in this case science has thrown the baby out with the bath water (at least in the public sphere; though the military is another story altogether).

Bottom line, the Bronnikov Method may not take an average joe smalltown and turn him into the latest X-Man, but I do believe this is a step in the right direction, although certainly not the last (probably one of the very first actually). There will no doubt be many people claiming that they have found the "key" or the "secret" that will unlock your potential over the coming years, but the honest truth is that you are the only one with access to that key, hence you are the only one you can unlock your own potential...sometimes you just need a little nudge in the right direction. All of these methods and gizmos will only help you along if your intention is already that of self-betterment and inner wisdom.

I have yet to experiment with the Bronnikov Method, but will definitely write about it upon first encounter. I look forward to hearing feedback from anyone who has tried it or who has any further information as to the validity of its claims, so please feel free to leave a comment, or email me directly at david@college-alternatives.com

Sayonara...

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

No comments: